The reasons why Siobhan gets booked as a speaker
Corporate and Private Audiences Love Her
With years of experience working with the likes of Sir Elton John, Managing the Irish Ronald McDonald Children’s Charity, heading the Communications Department of McDonalds Ireland among other careers, Siobhan uses her knowledge of different industries to deliver compelling motivational events.
Hearing and watching Siobhan speak is never dull! Using interactive tools to engage her audiences is what sets her apart from the crowd.
Real, honest stories
Siobhan weaves stories from her own life struggles and how she overcame difficult experiences such as alcohol dependency and raising boys as a single mother while working full-time in a global corporation.
Relatable and Accomodating
As someone who as learnt no two situations are the same, Siobhan will work hard to accomodate your requests whenever possible and will attend networking receptions and/or networking events that envolve your attendees and clients.
It is Siobhan’s aim to ensure that your audience come away with actionable stratagies and takeaways they can implement into their lives immediately.
Inspirational Experiental Learning
Regardless of the size of your event, Siobhan will engage with your audience from both the stage and on the floor. Her inspiring and honest humourous approach to communicate with your audience with have them engaged and relaxed immediately.
Your best interests at heart
Having been through some fairly rough patches in her life, Siobhan wants to deliver the best she possibly can to you, your audience, your teams, sponsors and leaders so that they too can see how incredibly powerful making the right changes can be in bringing a better life.
Across the globe, from executives to teachers, boardrooms to packed venues, Siobhan will deliver an impactful message specifically for your audience.
Her events are quirky and inspiring, packed with actionable strategies to build confidence and create personal change to allow your audience to step away with a renewed sense of personal and professional power.
Below are topics Siobhan has created using her experience as a Psychotherapist, corporate development studies, neurological research and her own life experiences to deliver a unique event for your audience.
THE BURNOUT SOLUTION
Siobhan uses riveting case studies and hilarious personal stories that will amaze and entertain you, all the while giving you the resources you need to soar. She leverages audience participation to demonstrate behaviour change. The lessons and tools can be applied immediately and your audience will leave feeling deeply inspired, empowered and equipped to tackle their professional and personal dreams.
- Be inspired and motivated to reach your true potential.
- Discover what happens to your body and mind under continual stress.
- Learn the three ways to stop Burnout, Recognise, Recovery and Resilience.
- Practice the higher brain function that enables breakthrough performance.
- Learn To Use Side Stepping Your Own BS To Alter How You Approach Life.
SUCCESSFUL OR SATISFIED LEADER?
You’ll leave this motivational experience with key objectives for professional and personal growth, and the knowledge and inspiration to become the leader you want to be.
- Identify key areas to raise your leadership game.
- Practice peer-to-peer coaching.
- Discover the three traps every leader faces.
- Examine the true power of constructive feedback.
- Learn the secret to driving engagement and satisfaction with your team.
- Takeaway the action steps necessary to create lasting behavioural change.
WOMEN IN BUSINESS
Siobhan will teach women executives what they need to know to raise their hand and participate, raise their voice and be heard, raise their professional game and be rewarded accordingly.
The greatest forces stopping women today are often self-imposed. This enlightening and highly interactive speech will help women raise their professional games and compete for their dreams.
- Demonstrate how to adopt a “Contender Mindset”.
- Explore Visible vs. Invisible Work.
- Introduce the Three Essential Questions Women Leaders Must Ask.
- Illustrate the Importance of Failure and Imperfection.
- Discover the power of “being a fan”.
- Learn the New Principles of Success.
This is an eye-opening motivational experience that will help every type of audience become more effective and masterful communicators. Using different communication styles to highlight how conflict can arise, Siobhan delivers an eye-opening talk to change the way you communicate.
- The powerful role listening plays in effective communication.
- Peer-to-peer communication exercises.
- How the selfie has changed psychology and influence.
- Discover how online behavior can improve your offline communication.
- Learn how to package your ideas to break through the noise.
- Explore the rise of “click baiting” online and what it means for offline communication.
Taking real case studies under the spotlight Siobhan will walk you step by step through the process of building resilience to work better and live better.
- The importance of rebuilding resilience.
- How personal resilience builds professional resilience.
- Learn how to understand your Core Values.
- Living life according to your values.
- Peer-to-peer exercises.